Saturday, December 31, 2011

We Went Out Last Night

hoping for a hoppin night on the town.
Frist the plan was to go see John Allred in Provo.
Yeahhhh... he wasn't actually performing.
Then we thought, hey we can go to a coffee shop and listen to an open mic night.
Yeahhhhh... the coffee shop I looked up doesn't exactly exist.
So we went to an Asian store.
and I gave Buddha a titty twister....
is that bad luck?
I hope not.

We were sitting at a stop light and we saw some kids pull into Little Caesars on their bikes.
LIGHT BULB.
I jumped outta the car and on to one of the bikes.
I rode around the building a few times, and hurt my thighs.
That bike seat was MESSED up.
Then they came out, their pizza in hand, very confused.
They were like "dude what happen..."
I rode up and said "Hey I just wanted to take you bike for a spin!"
and gave it back.
They just said "ok cool."
I jumped back in the car and off we drove.

We continued our night of shenanigans.
Things I will not mention here.
But we had fun.

New Years is tonight.
What are y'all doin?
I'm going to the tabernacle to listen to the Nashville Tribute band and Dyer Highway.
It's free and starts at 10:40
So if you have no plans, come.
It's gonna be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment