Thursday, December 8, 2011

Extra! Extra! Eat all about it!!

Last night there was a relief society activity.
It consisted of an open house, doughnuts and hot chocolate.
Kenz and I went for a wee bit, and then headed over to Mark's place for a session of "what do you want to do?" "I don't know what do you want to do?"
In the midst of that fun-ness we told him about the activity we had just attended.
He wanted a doughnut.
So we did the logical thing to do.
We drove to the church and told him to wander around and act like he didn't know what was going down and when he saw some ladies to flirt it up and they would give him a doughnut.
5 minutes later Kenz and I are sitting in the car just talking and my mouth drops open and I point at Mark coming out of the church.
He was walking toward us with a box of 50 doughnuts in hand.
I started laughing and asked him what on earth he said to those girls.
He would not reveal his secrets.
From now on I'm always going to have Mark do my dirty work.
So we came back to the dorms and knocked on everyone's doors and yelled "FREE DOUGHNUTS" and wished them Happy Holidays! Pictured below are some of the happy faces we brightened.







This fine fella was doin his laundry!!
 
Now I do admit we ate like 10 doughnuts, but we shared MOST of them, and that is what should really count, that and calories! Which is something I personally choose to ignore :) Tis the season to get things for free and then share!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS FOLKS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment