Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm In Love

With The Fact That:

1. After Wednesday I never have to wear tights and a leotard. EVER again!!
Can I get an AMEN!!
2. A boy in my ballet class wore Disney undies with his tights. It was very entertaining might I say.
3. That the cafe's dish washer broke and we got to eat on paper plates and take the cups home if we wanted to!!
4. We played hide and seek our maze room in the DARK the other day. I'm so bruised from it. I look like I went through the tumble cycle in the dryer. Not to mention I tripped and hit my forehead on the dresser... pretty funny moment and slightly embarrassing. Now I have a cute little lump! No more of that game!
5. I'm listening to Christmas music on a YouTube play list because my iPod has been missing for three months.
6. I'm in love with Woody!! :)

Before this picture was taken me, Mark, Kenz, and Carlos were driving along in peace. Then when I caught sight of Woody all hell broke loose. I immediately yelled stop the car, I crawled over the seat and nearly pummeled the driver as I tried to roll the window down so I could ask Woody to take a picture with me. All this happen while the car was still in motion. I love this picture!! :) It's my all-time fave.

No comments:

Post a Comment