Saturday, December 10, 2011

Cake and Call of Duty

Yesterday was the 19th annual celebration of Carlos Delcastilo's birth!!
What a guy that fella is.
Kenz and I were very lady like and baked him a cake.
While it was doing its spontaneous combustion thing in the oven we played Call of Duty.
Yes.
That is not a typo, we played Call of Duty.
and LOVED it!
I got a tad too excited about the whole thing.
I'm sure their upstairs neighbors did not appreciate my vocal cords.
Sorry 'bout that folks.
But...
Those zombies are FREAKY, if they were trying to get you, you’d scream too!
Fact.

Recognize this box? If you do you are exceptionally {my new word} observant. It's the doughnut box that once held those 50 precious delights. We used our wicked artsy farsty skills to spruce it up!!

The contents of the box. Some of it was good. I promise. Like the popcorn and the ring pop. Or, my personal favorite: the spider ring. Can you spot it?


Ok ok, just know that after 2 hours of playing these were NOT our best scores. Kenzie's high score was 20 kills and mine was 15. Awesome, right? Right. Not to mention I got 5 head shots that particular round... which I think is a good thing?

I dare you to guess which corner I frosted, and If you get it wrong I will stuff cake up your nose. I'm only joking, no worries. This sorry thing was our attempt at a double decker cake. Happy Birthday Carlos, we gave it our best effort! Looks scrumptious right??

This is just a cute photo of Kenz so I thought I'd put it up!

2 comments:

  1. this cake was the best!!! thank you so much for everything, it was a blast
    -Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe you are welcome Carlos!! and we still need to have our chips and salsa party! Don't forget ;)

    ReplyDelete