Sunday, December 11, 2011

Stalked


First and foremost I wanna get some thoughts out of my mind.
Where do house cats go when they roam around the neighborhood?
Do they have their favorite hangout spots?
The first thing I’m going to do when I get home: duct tape a video camera to a cat.
Don't y'all think that would be so interesting?
Almost as cool as finding life on mars?
Personally, I think so.
But not as cool as what I am about to disclose to you in 2.2 seconds.
Last night…

I stalked David Archuleta.
He came to Cedar for a Christmas show.
Yes, my cute little town of almost nothingness!!
My sister that lives in Chicago informed me of this.
It’s lame that SUU didn’t advertise it :(
The first thing I did when I found out was text Mark:
"Wanna try to stalk someone with Kenz and me tonight??"

"Ummmmm yes!! who?"
"David Archuleta."
"Riiiiiight.... care to explain?"
Can you believe he doubted me???
I am appalled!
But he made up for it when he waited outside the Heritage Center with us for four hours.
We jammed out to Taylor Swift, ate Hot 'n Ready Pizza, and played the face game.
Kenz and I vowed that when he came out we wouldn't turn into crazed girls and scream our lungs out.
HAAAA!
Yeah right!! That lasted about 5.2 seconds.
A ton of girls jumped on the poor guy and he scrambled onto his bus and drove away.
So since we're not crazed fans at all, we followed his bus.
Almost to St. George.
But Mark turned around, which I don't wanna talk about because I'm still upset about it.
Can you believe I ALMOST met Davey!!!
Be jealous Mamma!! :)
Stake out


A few photo's from the face game


Poor guy, stuck with us crazies for four hours

This is the only picture we got, we waited an etenity for this :) not to mention, he didn't even sign Mark's receipt for me :(

I jumped in this lady's photo, if anyone see's a similar one floating around on Facebook {with David's face in it} let me know. I'd like a copy.

I am also at http://myloveaffairwithcountry.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I'm very jeolous!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...this has nothing to do with this particular blog, but I just wanted to say that you put a GINORMOUS smile on my face with pretty much every blog, strike that...every sentence, no strike that too, every WORD you write!! :) You are a huge blessing and you don't even know it! I can't even imagine how big of an impact you are making at SUU and remember to keep smiling and loving life cause you never know who's life you will touch and change by doing so! You are honestly my hero and I look up to you and your cheerful spirit!!! :) You are wonderful little Tam Tam!!! :)
    ~Devin C. Barth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Devin thank you for your comment. You have no idea how much that means to me!! Thank you for what you said, it really touched me and I'm going to print it out and keep it forever!! haha I loved it. You are so sweet! I hope everything is well with you :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete