Friday, December 2, 2011

Boots:

Last night Kenz and I were walking home from Mark's apartment and I suddenly slipped off the side walk and fell into the gutter... 5 min later *huge splash* I fell into the gutter yet a second time. I almost broke my ankle because whoever designed Cedars City built trenches that  are 12 feet deep. It was a thrill going down! The moral of this story. I woke up this morning, my boots were still drenched, and I only have one pair of snow boots. What is a girl to do? So cute yellow polka dot rain boots are now on my Christmas List. Go herehttp://www.bing.com/shopping/chooka-boot-womens-posh-dots-boots/p/53AAAF335AD3E1B55020?q=rain+boots&lpp=2&lppc=16&lpq=rain%2bboots&FORM=CMSMEE to see them :)
I've been mighty good this year Santa!! I pinky swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment