Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fear Factor!

First I played it.
Then I watched it.

Kenz and I went rock climbing with Mark-O last night-O.
It's free for finals week so we will most likely be going every day!!
Horary!
Not to brag or anything, but you should be impressed at how good we are at entertaining ourselves for zero dollars!

I just wanna praise rock climbers for a moment.
Here’s to you guys, you risk your lives every day just because!
I mean who else does that??
You guys are stellar!
It's crazy scary.
I made it passed the yellow line and I was instantly frozen with fear.
I may have peed myself a little.
Wow guys that’s a joke… don’t believe such nonsense!
Eventually I made it to the top.
Deep breath.
REALLY deep breath.
and then they told me to let go of the wall.
Oh, sure.
Just let go and fall to my death.
Turns out it wasn’t such a bad idea.
It was completely safe and I'm still alive.
I guess fear is NOT a factor for me.

Did all y'all know that Fear Factor is back on TV?
I was uber duper excited.
I used to watch it all the time with my sister.
They had some crazy stunts on there.
Thanks Mark-O for letting us take over your house last night to watch it!!
and that is all for today folks.
Have a good one!

I felt like an elf when I put these on. Where are the tools and the toys?

Me clinging to the wall and wimpering that "I wanna come down!"

He is pro.

Kenz; wimpering and clinging.

This one just looks funny and makes me laugh.
OHHHHHH PS
Kenz cleaned out the fridge yesterday.
Every single thing was rotten.
Every single thing belonged to me.
hahahhahahahhahaha
oppsie :)
For those of you with weak stomachs
Don't scroll any further.
I'm just putting this up because I think it's funny and I couldn't stop laughing at Kenz as she cleaned and gaged, gagged and cleaned.
{yes I spelled that two different ways, spell check says they are both correct and I didn't wanna play favorites}

Five month old cheese

Two month old chicken salad sandwich makings


Three month's expired cream cheese. The beagles I bought it for got mold on them before I could eat them.

Rice from the first week of school?? Yikes!
There was more, but that is all I will show you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment