Sunday, December 4, 2011

You're Never Too Old

to go sledding!!
Me and my pals had a ROCKIN time last night! :)
We mastered the jumps with grace; I have bruises to prove it.
They hurt.
I'm not complaining though.
It was worth it.
Note to self: get some snow clothes so frost bite and I don't have to become acquainted.

Sorry about chopping your face off Mark. I hope it didn't hurt too bad :)


Kenz looks a wee bit chilled!!

I know you can't tell... but it really was gorgeous! The sunset was pink and lovely!

quick story:
Before sledding I had work so the key to the car was in my work pants pocket. So we go out to drive to Marks and we realize we don't have a key.
Kenz: "Go get it hahaha"
Me: "ok only if you'll pull the car up.... wait.... hahahhaah"
we thought it was a hoot.
sometimes I am blonde.
When I was running back to the car my glasses were sliding off my nose.
I looked like this and Kenz laughed... when I saw the picture I did too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment