Friday, December 16, 2011

Funniest Text of the Year

Last night Kenz and I made the long trek home for Winter break.
But before we could we had to check out with our RA.
She made sure there was no food left in the fridge that would rot {the power is going to be turned off}.
Which is smart, because we're good at letting our food mold.
The only thing of mine that was still safe to eat after Kenz cleaned out the fridge was my mayo and mustard.
So of course I packed it up to go home.
I can't waste food like it's oxygen.
We loaded the car up with all of our junk, some of it ended up getting mixed in with each other’s belongings.
On the way home I looked and Kenz and said:
"Uh oh! We forgot to take my burrito out of the freezer!"
"EWWWWWWWWWWWW"
Then we couldn't stop laughing and imagining how awful that was going to be.
I just pictured this really fuzzy green burrito.
Yikes!
Then we devised a plan, when we got back we'd just throw the fridge away and just hope it hadn't made our room stink.
It seemed like the only logical thing to do.
We didn't want it to infest everything else.
But then we got smart and realized we could just text our RA and ask her to take it out for us.
YAY for brains that work!
When we got home Kenz helped me bring in all my junk.
I walked into my room and I saw a skirt on my bed that wasn't mine.
My first thought was, "hey mom went shopping and bought me something."
Then I realized I'd seen it before.
I texted Kenz:
"Hey I think I have your skirt..."
Her reply:
"Haha I thought so! And I have your condiments!"
Good trade for me eh?
Mayo and mustard for a skirt.
I don't mind if I do.
On the road again


No comments:

Post a Comment