Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Mom Drops Me Off At Day Care

That's not just a clever title....
It's true.
Over winter break I've been going to day care.
I'm the biggest kid there and I have a lot of fun.
It's a pretty rad job.
I decided one day I need to take my make-up bag with me to work and let the kids go at it on my face.
They can mostly, somewhat, kind of stay in the lines when they color.
And to be frank, I'm sick of doing my own make up.
Seems like a good thought out solution to me.
Winter break has been good.
Family fun.
Temple Square.
Christmas treats.
Relaxing.
Reading.
Shopping.
Wedding receptions.
Dance concerts.
Visiting friends.
Country concerts.
Running around like a turkey without a head.
Brother bonding time.
Sister bonding time.
Working.
Laughing.
Psych marathons.
ect. ect.
Me and Rachie Poo at her dance concert

I'm a ture friend.... I watched the whole thing even though it was the Nutcrakcer ;P
hahaha jk... a little. I love you Rach and you are a beautiful dancer!

Dyer Highway and Charley Jenkins concert.
AMAZING :)

I promise we really did have fun. Or at least I did :)
Like I said it was a really good concert, I will be talking more about it on http://myloveaffairwithcountry.blogspot.com/ when I get time to sit down and write about it.
So keep checking in on it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment