Sunday, January 1, 2012

To All You Joe Shmo's Out There


Happy New Year!

Welcome to the big twenty-twelve.

Today the church program read; January 1, 2011.

That gave me a good chuckle.

At least I’m not the only one who does that.

It usually takes me a few months {like 3} to get it right.

New Year’s resolutions…

hummmm

I think I should buy toilet paper more often.

That is one thing that should never be procrastinated, yet always is in my household.

I also think I should buy a potato gun and a marshmallow bow and arrow.

A combination of those two items would make for some really fun times.

In addition I want to help little birdies that fall out of their nests find their way back to their homes AND save the penguins; I figure the whales have enough support.

Those are my fun resolutions; the ones I’ll PROBABLY ACTUALLY keep.
Accept saving the penguins, that is WAYYY too unrealistic, even fore ME.

My serious ones;

I wanna get at least 3 interviews and 10 more followers for my blog My Love Affair with Country.

I want to save $2000

Which means I’ll have to cut down on my concert going or get a sponsor.

Heyyyy what a good idea.

Can you get a sponsored for going to concerts on a daily basis?

If anyone has knowledge about how to get one keep me posted!!

Let’s get back on track.

I want to cross 5 things off my bucket list this year, and I want to do an internship in Hawaii or Texas this summer.

Some background info on my last one;

One time I heard this quote;

“There should be four new things that you should learn every day, something about yourself, something about the people you love, something about the world, and something about a stranger.”

I mostly want to focus on learning something new about a stranger every day.

Creepy? No.

I always remember those random people who have started up conversations with me in the super market line.

Sometimes those people change your life.

They always have something interesting to share.

I don’t’ wanna miss out on all the great things I can be learning.

So I'm throwing that rule "never talk to strangers”, out the window and I'm going to get my chat on.

Here’s to a new set of 365 days!! {unless it's leap year}

Dream big, have faith, and live with passion.

:)

1 comment: