Sunday, January 15, 2012

Glowing Custard Laser Golf Tag Frozen

Oh wait that is all jumbled.
Frozen custard,
Glow in the dark mini golf,
and laser tag.
Still confused; read on.

Yesterday I awoke in bed thinking "today is not meant to come and go without something grand happening."
Thus a road trip was in order.
Kenz and I decided to pack up camp and travel to St. George.
We called up Andrew and Mark and we were on our way.

First thing first we visited Skyler Burgess.
He's a great guy for those of you fortunate enough to know him.
We had many laughs but had to leave because he had to go bake some cakes.
No judging, he works in a bakery.
*snickers*

After, we went to a pawn shop and Andrew bought a sick TV.
My purchase consisted; Grease, Lord of the Rings, Celluar, and 21.
They were only $2 so why not?


Then on to Nelsons Frozen Custard it was.
We enjoyed the old timey atmosphere and our sweet frozen goodness.
{honestly this may have been the deciding factor behind coming to St. George.}
It took about an hour for us to get our food, they were crazy busy.
We entertained ourselves by launching things across the restaurant.
Correction, I launched things by myself...
It was entertainment none the less.

We then played a mean game of glow in the dark mini golf.
The paintings on the walls were really cool. {a few are pictured to the left}
We had a ball.
Andrew won and I came in second, and yes that is important to mention.
I'm just really competitive that's all.
I got a hole in 2 and I had a spaz attack.
Greatest moment ever.




Then we played an even meaner game of laser tag.
I had 25% shooting accuracy.
It was only the four of us in the room, which was different, usually you're lumped in with another group.
I was running up a ramp to shoot someone and I tripped and fell... then later on I ran smack into a wall...
It was really dark in there...

At the close of the day we headed back home to Cedar.
Our conversation on the drive home was about 4D.
Very mind blowing.
I can't wrap my head around the concept completely.

And that was my lavinous day of grand-ness.
{if you don't know what lavinous means look it up :) }

Oh and this is random;
There is a car in the parking lot with a mattress tied to it.
Odd.
Very odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment