Saturday, January 14, 2012

You Know You Go to SUU when...

More people show up to a gymnastics meet than a basketball game.
Our gymnastics team is really good and a blast and a half to watch.
Being stunned by their crazy tricks is my new favorite pass time.
 Speaking of tricks,
A magician came to our school last night.
Mike Super was his name.
Mind blowing I tell you. MIND BLOWING!!
Not to mention he was a hoot and three quarters.
I loved every moment of his performance.
At the end he did a tribute to his mom which I thought was very touching.

This next tid bit is for you mom:
I was pictured in my schools newspaper.
The first and ONLY time I went running on the school track I became famous.
I'm not even wearing real running clothes.
I saved you a copy, seems like the type of thing only a mom would be proud of.
Love you all

3 comments:

  1. Your mom and I are definitely proud of you. Did i kind of sound like your dad? Weird. It's not, it's your St George friend Mike. I didn't want you to get confused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mike!! I'm glad you clarified, that did indeed almost sound like my dad. When is the next concert coming to town?

      Delete
  2. I am so proud of you, you went running . I must have a copy of that paper make sure you bring that home next time.

    ReplyDelete