Saturday, January 21, 2012

Little Moments

I need a new job. I need a new job! I NEED a new job!!!
I think if I say it enough it might just happen.
People, please pray for me.
I need it.
I can't even express how frustrated I am with Wendy's :(

The following things are just funny moments that I would like to remember.
If you don't find them funny then it was probably a you-had-to-be-there moment.

Library Adventures:
Me: Hey Kenz my pants are really stretchy. *lift my leg up* just give them a good tug.
Kenz: *hesitant*
Me: Go on pull em!
Kenz: If I must.

5 min later...

Kenz: Does a snowman have a carrot nose?
Me: Yes, have you never made a snowman before?
Kenz: Not a real one with a nose, I just make them with balls... WOWA that's not what I meant!!

Walking to the gym:
Me: What does toboggan mean?
Kenz: It's a type of sled.
Me: I'm going to change the meaning to "hi" because toboggan is a really good word and it doesn't get used enough.

Me: How do you say mouth in Spanish?
Kenz: I don't know. All I know how to say is Aloha. No no I mean hola.

Arriving at the gym:
Me: Kenz I think we just walked into Hell. We should turn around and leave now.

At the bank:
Me: Do you think the tellers can hear our whole conversation?
Kenz: *quiet voice* Hey if you guys can hear me I want a lollipop.
*2 min later*
Teller: Have a good day *sends the canister back*
Kenz: WE GOT TWO LOLIPOPS!!!

and the thing that made us laugh the most yesterday:

1 comment: