Friday, January 13, 2012

Round Two

Last night I was incoherntly slap happy.
I got on Bing {it's the new Google} and typed in
"Funny Facebook status"
Oh boy, did I have a hay day with that or what??
My favorite was; "I think there is a cherry tree in my backyard"
Now I know to you people out there who get a reasonable amount of sleep every night, that may not be very funny.
But just humor me and think it over for a moment.
How does a person not KNOW there is a cherry tree in their backyard.
and why are they just NOW noticing it?
Did someone sneak on to their property and plant a tree while they were sleeping?
Funny, right? Right.

After that little episode I was starving to the bone.
Mack Doodles it was, hence the name 'Round Two'.
I'm considering making it a trilogy and going for a third time.
Again I went for the succulent white meat nuggets.
Is your mouth watering yet, mine is.

Last thing.
I need a friend who will eat the blue fruit snacks for me.
I don't like the darn things, and I feel bad throwing them away.
So just let me know if you wanna be the rain to my bow or the uni to my corn!
I'm even willing to ship them cross country, as long as they get digested by SOMEONE!

Real last thing.
This morning I woke up and my pillow case was nowhere to be found.
Dang ghost.
I really need to get that taken care of.

Happy weekend to all and to all a good day! :)

3 comments:

  1. First of all that is gross stop eating MacDonald I dont care what kind of meat they are using now! And for the fruit snacks feed them to the birds or throw them out the window as people walk by they will think its raining food just like the movie Cloudy with a change of meatballs. And one correction "Bing" will NEVER be the new GOOGLE!

    -Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you on all points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang is right! Those nuggets contain petroleum products and an anti-foaming agent... since when did chicken foam?!

    -Ry

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1291526/U-S-Chicken-McNuggets-contain-Silly-Putty-chemical-calories-fat-Britain.html

    ReplyDelete