Monday, February 27, 2012

My Role Model

Is my lovely sister,
Angela.
She is the best sister a girl could ask for and I've always looked up to her and wanted to be just like her.

She's helped me through so many hard times and has such a beautiful testimony.
She's strong when I am weak, and she lifts me higher than I could ever stand on my own.
As we grow up, I can see her becoming an exceptionally great woman.

A few words she told me that I want to remember and also share because maybe others need this inspiration as well.
"...most importantly how do we have a positive impact on those we come in contact with everyday..."

Toss that thought around for a moment.
It is the ultimate question, and if we can answer that we are golden.
If not what can we change so we CAN answer that question.
Today I went about my day with a whole new light and today was marvelous.

I think I get caught up in the rush of the world and I forget to lend a helping hand.
The photos below are some pictures my sister took.
They are stunningly beautiful and they remind me to stop and stare a while at the wonders of the world and the wonders of life;
because life is wonderful and it deserves a moment of reflection.

Enjoy.







Oh P.S. I think she'd like me to announce that tomorrow is national Pancake Day.
AKA free pancakes at ihop
I think it is her favorite day because she never forgets it and always reminds me about it.
It rocks.
So while you're slowing down consider sitting your bum down and ihop and enjoying the beauty of free things!
Now hop to it!
Heehee I'm so punny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment