Saturday, February 25, 2012

Shout Out

to the man, not boy, man who was rocking out to his headphones at breakfast today.
He had a jig in his step while he got his cereal and had some serious head banging going on.
I've always wanted to sing and dance with my iPod in public.

Oh wait... I do.
When I work out I mouth the words to the songs I'm listening to {facial expressions included} and bob my head a bit.
I get strange looks.
But HEY whatever gets me to the gym and working out is a good thing.
K peeps!

Sometimes I see people leaning over on their treadmills to tell their friends to look at me.
They point, they giggle.
and in my mind they lean a little too far and the treadmill belt carries them away, then I'M pointing and giggling.
Now what chica's?

Back to the subject...
This happy man is my hero.
He brightened my day and I just can't help but wonder what song he was listening to.
I wanna hear it.
If you saw someone who couldn't bear to keep their music to themselves because it was just so gosh darn great wouldn't you want to hear that song too?
Yep, yep, yep.

SOOOOOO do me a little favor and leave me the title of your favorite song in a comment box below.
Pretty please with an ice cream sundae on top.
You will be rewarded tenfold.
I can say that because if you do someone else will too and then there will be an abundance of good songs to listen to.

I guess I'll start with Between Sundays.
Happy song sharing dear frienders :)

7 comments:

  1. It's time by imagine dragons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this song. It puts a little hop in my step.

      Delete
  2. Stand Too Close by Motion City Soundtrack. Best. Song. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brogan. I love this!! I'm glad you shared it. Almost. The. Best. Song. Ever. {that's my disclaimer because there are so many good songs out there}

      Delete
  3. Anything Mat Kearney!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo yes! My favorite by Mat Kearney is Fire and Rain :) tis a good one :)

      Delete
    2. Green River Ordinance just came out with a new album today! You should check it out!

      Delete