Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Zigzag

What an odd word, right?
I hit the hay today in hopes of taking a nice unneeded nap,
and I couldn't stop thinking about that word.
GRRRR! No shut eye time for me.

Why was I thinking of this curious word you ask.
Well its real simple I say.
I've been playing Wordfeud with my mamma lately.
The sad thing about it is every time I'm about to win I get really busy with homework ;) ;) and forget to play her back.
Then I check it a week later and its like "oh you took too long to play so we automatically resigned for you. Your sorry little bum JUST LOST!!! [Insert evil laugh here]"
So we have never actually finished a game fair and square.

We are now coming a commence on our current game *cough * I'm up by 21 points *cough*
Excuse me I think I had a little competitiveness stuck in my throat.

Any who, so on this game there aren't very many more places to play, and there is a double word bonus above the word zoo...
So naturally I'm racking my brain trying to think of a word I can tack onto zoo.
That is when Zigzag came to mind.
Zigzagzoo sounds like a word right?
and if it's not I think I just might include it in my daily jargon anyway because it SHOULD be a word.
I can definitely see that catchword brightening someone's day.
"Homey, what up? Have a hecka zigzagzoo day!"
So who's with me? Let us all start saying zigzagzoo with gusto.
I know you've already said it thirty times in your head just for fun.

Then I look good long look at my tiles and realize I don't have any of the letters I'd need to build such a ridiculous word.
{Yes, Mark... I'm being ridiculous and I know it :) }
AND I also realized zoo is written hamburger style not hotdog style... so that possibility was a goner.
Rest in peace, dawg.
{I don't normally talk gangsta' I don't know what's going on today... just embrace it.}

So after all those thoughts ran through my head I thought...
I should write a children's book called Zigzagzoo!
Those things make bank and they don't even have to make sense, the kids don't know the difference.
Plus that's so many more people that I could indoctrinate into using my fun word :)
Pssssst no stealing my idea, ok? and if you do I get a fifty percent cut, please sign here ____

The moral of this story, don't think of silly words before trying to zonk out, you'll wake up feeling sleepier than when your head hit the pillow.
Second, if you have Wordfeud on you iPod or iPhone ect. hit me up yo!
{username is tamrasmith93}
Third, if you do, be scared because I'm good.
Third, I shouldn't talk gangsta', It's really weirding me out.
Fourth, I should learn to count.
Fifth, have zigzagzoo day! :)

This message was brought to you in part by Tamra Smith, sitting at her desk eating a healthy snack, Doc's orders. :)

Ten four over and out :)

2 comments:

  1. Tam where do you come up with this stuff, you're killing me. I can count on you making me laugh til I cry! Love the new word!

    I think i had a zigzagzoo day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brain can be an odd place that's for sure! and thank you so much, that means a lot to me! I love that I can be a dork on here and enjoy myself and it makes other people smile too! ps I wish you would have left your name so I knew who you were. Thanks again :)

      Delete