Thursday, February 2, 2012

I Go To The Gym

I'm trying to get rid of my elbow fat.
and have you seen my knees?
Can I say rolling hills of lard?

I joke, I joke!

Now one thing I should point out.
You probably shouldn't take everything I say so seriously.
Really though, I'm being serious.
The only serious bone I have in my body is my funny bone.
Ironic?
A little, maybe.

When I hit my funny bone I don't burst out into laughter and walk around like "HEY GUYS the funniest thing just happen! I hit my elbow, soooo funny right??"
No, no, no.
That scenario looks more like my face being twisted in pain, not so much from my elbow; but because I've caused my tongue to bleed from biting it unbelievably hard in order to keep myself from cursing out loud in church.
Seriously it's against the law to cuss in a church house.
But speaking of my "serious" bone and church...

There was this ONE time I hit it and it was a laugh producing event.
I was in Young Women’s sitting next to my friend Morgan,
and I have no idea what came over me, but I swung my arm backward and smacked my tender bone on the back of my chair.
Morgan started laughing and I did too because I knew I'd just done something really stupid.
My teacher continued the lesson, but when the laughter didn't cease she inquired as to "what was so funny?"
Morgan and I looked at each other and then I went on to explain that "I just did this" and demonstrated it.
*smack* funny bone
I know, dumb, right?
I didn't think I'd actually hit the bone again.
I thought it was rare to hit it twice within the same month.
But that caused a roar of laughter to erupt from everyone.
{p.s. yes, I DO hit my funny bone in church a lot.}

Once again I'm way off subject.
I was going to tell y'all about my gym experience today.
I planned to go work out RIGHT after I took my math exam,
so I brought my shoes in my bag,
so on and so forth.

I walked to the gym and by the time I got there my boots were soaked clear through.
Thank you blizzard!
I went into the locker room and my socks were mushy wet.
Two options; work out bare foot or sockless.
Then I put my thinking cap on and got out my handy dandy note book and thought of alternatives.
My solution: making socks out of paper towels.
It was kind of a liberating experience, not being restricted by socks and all.
Try it.

That's all for now folks.
Keep livin, lovin, and laughin :)




No comments:

Post a Comment