Sunday, February 12, 2012

We've been Xed


Punked.
Pranked.
Doesn't matter how ya say it, means the same thing and it's all done in the name of fun and games.
Until someone spills water on the lap top...

Last night we had a good friend over at our place.
He shall not be named.
{psssst it was Andrew for anyone who wants to pull something over on him}
He came over because we were planning to prank our friend Mark.
I let said person {Andrew} into the building for this planning meeting.
7:30 rolled around Kenz and I had a basketball game to attend to, said person asked if he could wait in our room while we were at our event.
His reason was that he was waiting for someone in our building to get home so he could ask him about a homework assignment.
Fair enough.

Kenz and I are very trusting people mind you.
But once we left the building my skeptic bone started acting up.
I looked and Kenz and said "I think he's up to something..."
She looked back at me with the eyes of an eagle and said "let's one up him!"

We skipped the basketball game and went to Where's Waldo World.
{Wal-Mart}

Andrew likes red bull, so the plan was to poke a hole in the bottom of a can, drain it, fill it with water, and seal the opening.
Thing is, we didn't have any poking devises handy.
So we used a tac we found at WWW, went into the bathroom and stabbed that thing right in the bud.
During the de-liquidation process someone came into the bathroom so I jumped on toilet so our guest wouldn't see four feet.
That can of Red Bull leaked for a very looooooooong time and very sPoRaDiC like.
Needless to say I was giggling my little fingers off.
 I even let out one big sigh of relief to humor our visitor.

After all that we paid for our items and headed to Andrews.
I texted his roommate who left the door unlocked for us.
I transformed his room into a spider web while Kenz worked her magic with the tin can.
We worked wonders,  ight.
We did.
But we forgot to take pictures and Andrew walked in right when we were getting ready to leave.

So we helped him clean it up...
Well actually...
I just twirled around in the string until I was so tied up that he had to cut me out of it.
Very fun, I recommend it.
Seriously get off your badonkadonk and try it.

Any how Andrew convinced us that he hadn't done anything to our room.
HA HA and we believed him.
No really, we did.

As I walked into our room and saw what was before us I knew I would never thirst again.
The water Gods left me a palooza of cups full of H2O.
I must have done something right, I'm' telling you.
Blessing in disguise.
I never have to fill a water bottle up again.
and the ones on the window sill...
Midnight water!!!
That's right, no one wants to get out of bed when they are tired and parched, and now I never have to.
Lazy? no.
It's called smarts up in here *points to noggin*

The blessings do not cease there.
Maze 2.0 was created from this.
Instead of cleaning up ALL the cups like sane human beings would, we made path ways to all the important places.
{we like living in mazes if you haven't notived by now}
I think we were rats in our last life.

That was until living in sheer fear of dropping an electronic device in the water was too much for me to bare.
After Kenzie's camera slipped through my butterfingers and knocked over five cups I was done.

Yet again, the blessing do NOT end there.
We re-gifted, and when I said re-gifted I really mean re-pranked, the cups.
We simply moved them from our room into our MIA suitemates room.
Boy are they in for a treat when they get back tonight.
Nohing says home like a room full of water!
In the words of my accomplice: Kenzie, "it's the prank that just keeps on giving!"

Oh and World War 3: the pranking edition has begun.
Mark and Andrew a few words of advice....
Watch your backs, Check under your chairs in your classrooms, never go to the bathroom alone, glue  googly eyes to the backs of your heads {you're gonna need 'em}, and always ALWAYS wear your shoes backwards, because in the words of me "it is upon us."

1 comment:

  1. Cannot wait to see how your roommates like the little gift!

    ReplyDelete