Saturday, February 18, 2012

Home Bound

Business first.
Some of Y'all wanted to know what happen with the cup prank.
Monday Kenz came home from class and our lovely suitemate Ali was moving the cups BACK to our room!
Double whammy!!
But she made sure to leave the cups on Madi's side there til she got home to see them on Tuesday.

Next, you know how I think love stories are bogus?
Well I saw The Vow.
Not bogus at all.
It's a true story and it just proves that true love is a real thing.
I won't get all sappy on you, but I may have teared up.
It's worth the money to go see it.

I saw the Harlem Globe Trotters this week as well.
Hilarious!
I just wish my brother could have been there, he loves such things.
I have a funny picture from it that I will post later, as of now I do not have the means to do so.

Last of all I am home bound.
I am stoked to go home and see this kid
and the kid on the left, maybe the one on the right as well?
This dude!

This chica

and maybe these goofs...

I wished I'd be seening this little guy... but he won't be there. This is just the most adorable picture known to man.

Ready or not I'm coming home!! :)



1 comment: