Thursday, March 1, 2012

When the blues hit

Stand on a chair.
Disclaimer: I cannot take credit for this idea; I got it from my great friend Brogan.
{ps follow his blog here.}

Why stand on a chair when you're feeling down?
First off you will feel very tall and I think that is supposed to release endorphins or something.
Second it'll make you giggle because you may feel a little silly especially if your roommate enters the room while you're in the middle of this exercise.
Third, and the only REAL reason, it will give you a new perspective.
You will see the room in a whole new way, which hopefully in turn can help you view your life in a new light.
and if you are anything like me you will realize you should probably pick up all your stuff because the mess is ALL yours and NOT your roommates.
Don't worry mom... you did teach me better and I'm getting on that stat.

LaLa Land thought.
One time when I'm on a date and the guy asks me what I like to do for fun I want to say;
"I like to stand on chairs," with a dorky grin on my face and then change the subject so he never gets an explanation and just thinks I'm a nut ;)

Say great y'all :)

2 comments: