Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Truth About Me Tuesday: Part II

#1 Today I decided I want to be a weather woman so I can just lie to people all the time. "Sunny days are all that's ahead. Start sheading your layers and break out your swimming suits!" then when I'm off air I'll just sit around laughing with my co-workers "Ha I said that as a joke, and look, people actually believe it! I can't wait to see all the people walking through the snow in their sandals tomorrow!"
I bet weather people really get a kick outta that stuff.

#2 I cry when I'm really happy. Sometimes it can be really embarrassing. The joy has to bubble out somehow and it usually choses to do so in the form of little water droplets.

#3 When I got onto my blog today and saw that my last post "The Wonders of Lip Stick" had 54 views I was in awe and felt a great amount of gratitude. I was so humbled to see that number. So to my readers; you guys rock. Thank you for supporting me! I was so happy I almost cried, which I wouldn't let myself do because I was in the library.

#4 I'm with my friend Brogan on his thoughts about the education system. It teaches us to think learning is bad and painful. Learning is exciting and fun. Don't ever let school or college get in the way of your learning.

#5 I ate this thing at lunch today called taco pie. MmMmMm good! It's like a Mexican lasagna. Try it.

#6 I think Pintrest jokes are so funny. The other night Kenz and I were on the site and I asked her "what's fairy floss?" her reply "hmmm did I pin that?" which she hadn't, I was just asking. We laughed for a really long time, because sometimes you do pin things when you don't know what they are. It's Probably a  you-have-to-be-really-dorky-to-get-it kind of a joke moment. But I like it.

#7 I can't spell worth beans! My favorite app is the dictionary, that way I can look up words when I'm texting so I don't look dum. I mean dumb!

#8 One of my favorite sayings is "life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."

#9 I get the hiccups at least once a week, and always when I'm in a quiet room with at least 40 other people. If you've ever heard my hiccups you know they sound really bizarre. I've had people ask me if I'm faking. "Uh yeah, I WANT to humiliate myself in front of everyone, thanks for asking!"

#10 I believe nothing worth having comes easily. Hard work is the best gift God ever gave us and the second is the ability to dream. Dream big and believe that anything is possible. One day we will look back and the only things we will regret are the things we didn't do.

How about you guys? Tell me some silly or interesting facts about yourself.
Leave it in a comment below :)

2 comments:

  1. Every single time I get mentioned on your blog I feel a little bit more like Batman. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brogan, you ARE batman :) the end.

    ReplyDelete