Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hunger Games

We got to the movie theater an hour and a half before the movie was to begin.
We wanted really good seats, ok?
Actually it was Andrews fault but we love him so we are going to try to hide his mistake ;)



We played arcade games and dominated them.
and While we waited in line we played Egyptian rat screw and an Irish drinking game.
Let's just say if we were playing it the real way Andrew would have been wasted.
We found lip stick in Kenzie's purse and Andrew practiced applying in... on me.
Very interesting.



 
 The Hunger Games movie was mind BLOWING!
Holy mold on toast!
I couldn't talk for two hours after I saw it.
I was struck dumb.

All I have to say is go see it peeps.
I am a harsh movie critic and it takes a lot for me to like a show.
I cried like 7 times.
Five hundred thousand stars from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment