Friday, March 2, 2012

Truth About Me Tuesday.


Now some of you are sitting back in your chairs right now flippin a pancake completely confused as to which day of the week it REALLY is.
I am here to tell you that last night you were abducted by aliens.
They experimented on you for a few days, you missed Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
Lucky you Mondays are such a beast.


But on a more serious note, I hope you didn't believe any of that.
Hey, look!
The title of this post is gullible.


GOT YA! :)

 So I had this thought the other day all the best blogs, like The Daybook, have a special weekly post.
I decided I to want a little somethin' somethin' to spice up my blog.
Not to mention it will be fun for me to look back on these little "Truth about me Tuesdays" in ten years and see what I goof I used to be;
or still am :)

In case I've got you all jumbled up, it really is Friday.
I just have to act on this good idea now or else I will procrastinate till never.
So thanks for rollin with the punches and humoring me.
Why couldn't I just make it Truth about me Fridays?
Because Tuesday just slips right off the tongue.

Without further ado, let's get crackin.

1. My socks never match. It is not good for my mom's psyche.
2. This is the first time in my life I actually like the cowlick in my hair. I'm totally rockin the "I just swam in the ocean and now my hair is so flowy" hairstyle. Thank you difficult bangs you give this look the finishing touch.
3. I love that my communications class is one big family. Seriously we joke and talk like we've known each other forever.
4. I swear someone that lives on the first floor perms their hair daily. It reeks down there.
5. Nerd alert. I have a favorite punctuation mark; it's the semicolon.
6. I love impressionists. They are HIL.ari.OUS. I saw Melissa Velasenor last night. She's got the best personality. Kinda reminds me of Napoleon Dinomite in the best way possible
7. I hold men up to high standards because Country Music has taught me how a man should treat a lady.
8. I think imperfection is absolutly stunningly beautiful.
9. I don't want to think "outside of the box" because even that is getting cliche. Being different and happy is the best thing a person can be.
10. I think dreams are meant to be lived.

How about you guys? What are some truths about you? Funny things? Interesting things? Things that make you smile? And if you leave a comment please leave your name too! :) I'd love that lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment