Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Final Freshmen Adventures

My Agriculture final was yesterday.
It was easy but incredibly frightening.
I had to ride a horse!!
AHHHH!

I had already done the majority  of my packing... which means I packed all my shoes.
All I left out was flip flops.
I was getting ready to go to my final when I realized this predicament.
You can't ride a horse in flip flops...
So I had to borrow some of Kenzie's shoes.

I have tiny feet.
I was swimming in those vans.
But at least they weren't sandals.
I felt like Sasquatch.
Right after my final I had to go to the library to work on my comm final speech.
...Still wearing the clown shoes.
I traipsed all around campus like that.
It was great and I just chuckled at my self as the shoes slapped the ground.

Yesterday Mark and Chris took Kenz and I rock climbing...
OUTSIDE!
Coolest thing evER!!
We had a blast.
I made it to the top of the 4o foot cliff.
Now I just need to find me some rock climbing buddies for the summer...
hmmmm.
Any takers? :)


 On our rock climbing escapade we found bones.
A lot of bones.
I was freakin out, I thought we stumbled upon a murder.
Lucky day for  me, they were just animal bones... or so said Mark.
Who knows what to believe!
Not I!







 
I took my stats final today...
I think I aced it.
WOOO!
Done cleaning.
Done packing.
The only thing left to do is parTAY til my parents come to whisk me away from this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment