Saturday, April 28, 2012

Random Dancing... in Wal-Mart

Remember my last post?
The one about the boxes, and how they are much to small to pack in?
Well I needed to find a solution to my packing problem so Kenz and I went to Wal-Mart again :)
We went early this time to ensure getting the best boxes!

While we were waiting the Wal-Mart radio was playing.
Now music isn't music if there is no one dancing to it, right?
Oh I tell ya what, we gave that music the best two companions it has ever had!
We danced until the cow came home and then some!
We created crazy moves and repeated great moves from "Friends" and "Seinfeld".

Finally the moment came when I received my first big box.
"Eh, I just need one right?"
"Yep!"
and then we were on our way home.
I just hope that the box will suffice!
If it doesn't we just get to have another dance party :)

Yesterday was the famous study day here at SUU.
HAA.
I played soccer with some of my friends and some people I've never met before.
Everyone was so nice and funny.
I have a fear of the soccer ball.
One time I kicked it and somehow it bounced back and hit me square in the face.
I had a red mark for awhile.
So my fear is legit.
But everyone just kept encouraging me and passing me the ball and they were so nice even when I lost it.
I had a great time and I actually got more confident kicking the ball.
Thank you great friends :)
I also got a kick bum tan line, WOOO!

Kenz and I went to the institute choir concert last night.
They were great as always.
They sang "I Hope They Call me on a Mission" 5 times.
In different languages of course.
It was really cool.

They sang "Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride" and our friend Adam was wearing a ski hat and was jamming out.
That song was a blast!
They also did "Army of Helaman" which is my most favorite song EVER.
Yes I teared up, I always do.

Afterwards we went to the rock wall.
I was working on the zebra route, it's not really called that, but I call it that.
I have been having a hard time with it because I'm not tall enough to grab the turtle hold, again that is my name for it.
I have to kinda jump for it.
VERY VERY scary.
But I just decided I was going to get it, I was really solid I hopped for it, and grabbed it.
I went up to the next hold and got that too.
I started yelling "I got it, I got it!"
and out of joy I jumped down.
I looked up and to my dismay there was ONE more hold on the route that I'd missed!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
I could have gotten it too, I was so close!
Next time.
GRRR next time.

Any who finals week starts Monday.
Wish me luck.
Ten four, over and out.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment