Saturday, April 21, 2012

Random Threw Up Here

Lots of thoughts to think and lots of tid bits to share.
Kenzie's birthday was on Wednesday.
We had a parTAY!!
I surprised her with an Elmo pinata... regrettably I did not get a picture :/
I bought it at the local Mexican trinket store.
The lady asked if I throwing a birthday party.
Yes was my kind reply.
She asked how old the person was turning.
19 I said with a smile.
Ohhhh this one is for three year olds she told me.
Then I laughed and bought it any way.

I went to Marks early to decorate and got roped into cleaning too.
Luckily I don't mind cleaning.
Andrew and I blew up 25 balloons and wrote on them.
I didn't get a picture of that either.






"Yay a pinata!!"

Andrew tied us up... need I say more?
My school is better than your school.
Want to know why?
I walked out of class on Friday and guess what stood before me?
A fort made out of boxes.
How cool is that?
Oh and it gets better...
You could paint your hand print on it.
Now you agree, my school IS the best, huh? :)




Other than having a rad fort...
we had live music, which fascinated me.
You know what's weird?
Even watching people put the stage up and do sound check fascinates me!
It's all so fun and wonderful!


Speaking of music and the love thereof.
My sister went to the Imagine Dragons concert in Chicago and took this epic picture.


I made this in my agriculture class the other day
I must say... I done good.

They are now selling poop in the library!
I took a picture of the sign but accidentally deleted it.
Here is a photo of the product.
it's called poopoopaper :)
Best thing EVER!

We also went camping in St. George this weekend to celebrate a year of greatness.




I think that was enough randomness for one night.
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a good friend to do that for your friend's birthday! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete