Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Dancing Feet

The other day I was thinking about my favorite things about being home.
High up on the list was having a kitchen.
A real live kitchen.
A place where meals can be cooked and laughter shared...
But that is not my favorite part about a kitchen.

My favorite part about it is it's a place for my dancing feet to feel the floor, move, and discover.
To my heart a kitchen will always be first and foremost a dancing place and second it will be a place to cook.
Most of my best dancing comes out when I'm home alone moving across that wood floor.
I turn up the music full blast and before I know it I'm twirling and spinning across the room and through out the entire house.
I jump, spin, melt, flow, thrash, float, fall.... just feel the music.

I had a great dance shesh this morning while I was waiting to go to work :)

 

Oh ps I had all these thoughts and then a few days after I got on pintrest and saw something similar.
Grrr these are MY original thoughts NOT inspired by pintrest but my REAL life,
so I'm going to take credit :)
That's all.
I'm off to dance a little more until it's time to "work work pay the rent, money and my time spent!"
Those are some lyrics from a Kenny Chesney song for all y'all who didn't catch that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment