Thursday, May 17, 2012

Clay Walker

Clay Walker came to town May 12.
I bought two tickets and treated my mama to a night on the town for Mother's Day.
The show was a benefit concert for children with hearing loss.
They told us a lot about the cause and it really touched me.
I thought it was so great how willing people are to help up others.
My mom and I had the worst seats in the crowd, BUT not for long.
We made our way up to the front of the stage.
We had a blast and honestly I have to coolest mom EVER!
We rocked out and my mom even went crazy trying to get a pick for me, because she knew I really wanted one.
She got it too, but then this meany pants girl stole it right out of her hand.



I pointed at Clay Walker and he pointed back and tipped his hat to me.
Yes I flipped.
AHHHH it was great.
He was awesome and sexy.
My favorite song that he did was Fall.
The crowd sand the words and I was swept away by the music.


 He did something he said he's never done before.
He would pick on someone in the crowd and let them choose the next song he would sing.
Sometimes he'd laugh and ask if we were sure we wanted to hear that song because he hadn't done it for so long, but he did them all regardless and they were all wonderful.



My mom and I stayed after the show for a little while.
When the band was cleaning the stage up I asked the guitarist if I could have a pick.
He was so nice and he got me one.
God bless that man.
It made me incredibly happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment