Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Can Opener

That's my job and that's what I do.
I have officially mastered the art of can opening.
Cough, cough... that's a lie.
I sliced my finger open today, so in fact, I have mastered the art of finger opening.
Coolio Eh?

Today was spaghettio's day.
A large pot of the junk sat on a hot burner for two hours... I had to keep it toasty warm for all the chillens.
The end result was a spaghettio pancake a half inch thick burned to the bottom of the pot!
What a flippin disaster.
BOOOOO spagettios.

All day kids would walk by the kitchen with their noses plugged and say "something stinks!"
I was just thinking Muhahahah Yeah you have to eat this stinky pinky crap!
I laughed out loud every time that happen.
FYI burned spaghettio's wreak like havoc!

Karma came and nipped me in the butt... apparently it's not nice to make little people aka children eat food a cat wouldn't even dare touch...
I heard the director on the phone "oh you need the cans from the spaghettio's..."
Haaa those are at the bottom of the garbage can. Have fun diggin!
Next thing I know... "Tami can you get the cans...."
You know how the story ends.
I had to dig through the garbage FULL of uneaten spaghettio's to get some tin.

AND another random thought.
What the heck is apple sauce?
It's baby food marketed towards old people.
No joke.
Baby food is always pureed.
If someone tried to sell you pea sauce, just pureed peas, you would not buy it.
Oh but pureed apples are ok?
Anyway I think apple sauce is gross.
That's all.

Working at the day care is bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment