Friday, January 4, 2013

The Happy Bug

I must have caught the happy bug or something cause the past few days have been marvelous!
Not only did I watch all the Harry Potter movies, but I started reading the books at well.
Congrats to me!
I know I'm like a decade behind but better late than never I always say!

Second, work was awesome today, I got to play dodge ball.
Mind you I was the worst one at it, darn kids kept getting me out first every time.
Never the less it was a ton of fun.
Working at a day care has it's perks!

Third, I love the song "22" by Taylor Swift, it's def my new jam.

Um... forth is kind of embarrassing but I'm still laughing about it so I might as well spill.
So for the record my brothers friends basically live at my house and they are my brothers from other mothers, ok? Ok.
Glad we got that out of the way.
One of them is named Matt...
So Brett comes home and pours himself a glass of sparkling cider (kind of a staple for my family during the holidays)
I was preoccupied playing a board game with Nate when I heard Matt say "congratulations Nate!"
I didn't look up but followed the ritual of insulting Matt by saying "why is that strange boy congratulating you Nate?"
It was quiet for awhile but I didn't suspect anything and I finish up my turn.
When I finally look up I didn't see Matt but instead a boy I'd never seen before.
I was so embarrassed and I said "I'm so sorry I thought you were Matt"
and he just stared at me and said "I'm not strange!"

I should look at people before I insult them, lesson learned ;)
Oh man I'm still snickering about it...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment