Sunday, January 27, 2013

Who Are You?



My roommate from last semester, Hannah Carson, is leaving on her mission February 6.
This weekend Kenzie and I traveled up north to wish her a happy year and a half.
We arrived on Saturday afternoon in good spirits.
We reunited with Hannah and talked and laughed for endless hours.
We even watched a movie and let Hannah pick it! *GASP*
We had a lovely time.

When sleepy time rolled around Kenz and I had to share the futon in the sewing room.
All was well until around 12:00 pm when all of a sudden I felt really really scared.
I shot up and grabbed Kenzie's shoulder and started shaking her and then I yelled "Who are you?"
She thought it was a funny joke so she just laughed and then I yelled "Seriously, who are you?"
She replied "I'm McKenzie!"
I kinda woke up at this point and told her I was sorry and I was just really confused and we joked about it for a minute but I was still slightly asleep so I don't really remember what was said after that.

When morning broke and the rooster crowed (figuratively) we were wide awake and I asked Kenz if I did anything weird during the night.
She re accounted the story to me and I laughed my head off.
For some reason whenever I sleep talk I always ask Kenzie who she is.


No comments:

Post a Comment