Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Utah Logic

I know people have been posting weather updates every two seconds on Facebook the past few days...
BUT on the off chance you haven't heard... It's freezing!
Californians are calling it an Arctic blast!
Ok, it's not THAT bad, but it is nose numbing.

I woke up this morning feelin' like P Diddy, popped my waffle in the toaster and out the door I went.
I slipped on a deadly patch of ice, almost fell on my butt and lost my breakfast.
While I was "hot potatoing " my waffle and sliding all over the place I managed to catch my balance,
success was mine, butt and waffle were saved!
Now I know that this might sound like a great start to a fab day.... but just you wait.

I started scrapping frost off my windshield and I looked over and there was a crazy man a few cars over scraping his windshield in a T-shirt!
I had a nice little chuckle to myself before I called out
"Hey Jordan, why aren't you wearing a jacket?"
His response was "because it's 25 degrees today and it has been -17 so that means it's like 50 degrees, it's so warm!"
What a good laugh that gave me... only in Utah!

A few other perks to my day: I visited my old friends in the tutoring lab.
I miss that place!
I think I am going to make and take them cookies sometime in the near future.
And #2 the missionaries knocked on my door and missionaries are just great, so that was cool!


Happy Wednesday to you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment