Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sometimes In College...

you get so bored that you prank yourself.
Finals are coming up and studying is at an all time high...
and for some odd reason I finished everything I needed to do yesterday at 4:00 in the afternoon.
What the heavens to Betsy was I gonna do for the next 8 hours??
That's when my mind teamed up with Kenzie's mind and we decided to prank ourselves.
What a fantastic idea we said as we began stringing our whole apartment.

We were almost done when we heard a door from upstairs open.
We immediately knew we had to hid because how on earth would we explain this nonsense to our roommates.
They would call us stark mad!
So we flung open the door and dashed into Kenzies room in a fit of laughter
*All the while Hannah is hiding under the counter*
and when we dashed and laughed Kenzie's roommate Cami got a glimpse of what had happen to our apartment and Kenzie quickly blurted out "Carl did it. Carl came in here and pranked us. We were at Wal-mart."
So as the story has it... Carl pranked us.
And when someone pranks you, you can't just let that slide by like nobodies business.
So we did the only logical thing there was to do.
We hopped in the car and headed over to Carl's to prank that punk back.
Needless to say we were successful and we had a grand ol' time.

Side note: today I got pulled over for the first time in my life.
I was kinda disappointed because over Thanksgiving break I was bragging about being the only driver in our family who has never been pulled over.
So much for that honor... I am no longer worthy of it.
But I can't be mad about the ticket, I did run a stop sign... and I was going 5 over... and I didn't have my seat belt on... bad driving day... to say the least.
I will commit to being a better driver from here on out.
I cannot afford any more $90 tickets.
As for calling my mom and telling her about it, she was awesome.
She just laughed, which is good, cause when you know you've done something dumb you don't need that reenforced you just need to know you need to be better, find the humor in it, and move on.
And that is why I love my mamma so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment