Thursday, September 8, 2011

I like to sleep like a PB&J sandwich

August 24, 2011

Today was operation class over load. I had 6 classes back to back. Torture? I think yes.  I’m only taking 14 credits… I think… so that is total BS haha. The point of this; Monday is a lot higher on my list of favorite days now and Wednesday comes in dead last. I wish to just completely eliminate it from the days of the week if possible.

Tonight Kenz and I were just hanging out in our room and I was showing her how I made my bed ultra-comfy. It’s like a PB&J sandwich; you have to build it right for ideal effectiveness. First I start out with my purple fuzzy blanket on the bottom, then I cover myself with yet again another fuzzy blanket (blue this time), last I snuggle up to my fuzzy woody blanket. I was demonstrating this process to her and I was nuzzling the blanket vigorously like a cat (I was in a silly mood) and she said, “is this how you sleep every night… cause I’m really glad we sleep with the lights off!!” hahahaha it was a gut buster.

It’s hilarious, every night when we’re in bed I’ll start laughing, and Kenz will say “what?” then I’ll tell her. Usually it starts out something like… “I just pictured…” followed by something bazaar. The first night I was picturing my heavy duty glass plate in the microwave, and it would get really hot and I wouldn’t be able to get it out. I was laughing like crazy, and when I told her she started laughing too. It was a laughing fest for about 10 minutes over imagining my plate in the microwave. We’ve carried on this ridiculous tradition ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment