Thursday, September 8, 2011

Don't take your feet off the pedals


September 3, 2011

Here in Cedar City we have plenty of empty time on our hands. I decided I needed a hobby. I picked up texting with my toes, which I'm getting pretty good at. I can tell I'm building muscles from it because the fronts of my legs are sore! When that got old Kenz and I decided to go to Wal-Mart and buy scooters to ride around campus. But, when we got there something better caught our eye. It was a yellow unicycle/tricycle lookin thing. We were drawn to it and we couldn’t resist! We pulled it around the store on a leash, while looking for a bike lock. we didn't think we could get away with hiding it under the bed. We split it 30 30 and bought it. We were the talk of Wal-Mart all night. So many people came up to us and asked us about it. Hahah it was awesome. We rode it around the parking lot for probably an hour doing stupid stuff. We pushed carts around and gave each other rides on the step on the back. We went down a hill and I was on the Back and I said "Kenz whatever you do, don't take your feet off the pedals or we'll go flying", she was successful. Then we switch and it was my turn to go down the hill. It went outta control and Kenz jumped off the back and I went flying, after laughing for a long time I said "I should have listened to my own advice. Don't take your feet off the pedals!" Kenz just stared at me for a second and then exclaimed, "YOU TOOK YOUR FEET OFF THE PEDALS???" Sending us into a fit of laughter. Then we went through a drive thru on our cycocycle, and the guy got really mad at us. but it was fun :)

Tuesday the 6th, I had work. It was pretty good. But right before I had to go to work I realized I didn’t get the car keys from Kenz and my first thought were “oh crap I’m going to have to ride the blasted Unicycle to work!!” that was a frightening thought! So I just Kenz and ran clear across campus to get the keys from her. You couldn't pay me to ride that contraption to work! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment