Thursday, September 8, 2011

For best results check pulse and breathing before, during, and after to insure full consciousness and a smooth shave.

August 23, 2011

First off I would like to say that a girl needs a little room to shaver her legs, our dorm shower is tiny and doesn’t fit my needs as I would like. I like to leave the conditioner in my hair while I shave, it adds shine ;) so in order to do this my hair cannot get wet while in the shaving of the legs process. So I adjusted the shower head as best as I could to minimalize hair to water contact. What ended up happening is I had to sit down and smash myself into the corner opposite of the shower head. While I was on my 2nd leg I could feel my chest tightening up, even though they say hot air rises, it doesn’t. It was sinking and it was very steamy, not ideal breathing conditions. So by the time I got to my arm pits I was almost passed out, it was all blur to me. Gee what a girl will sacrifice for a little extra shine. I almost suffocated in the shower for Pete’s sake!

Today was my first day of work at Wendy’s. It was terribly boring. I went in to room all by myself and watch approximately 3000 videos on the importance of washing my hands after I sneeze. Lather soap for 20 seconds, I GOT IT!!! Before I left, my supervisor asked me if I was a small, and gave me my uniform. I got home and pulled it out of the package *gasp*first thought that pops into my mind “this will fit Shaq!! It’s giant!” I have to wear this uniform for work on Thursday so I went to the ONLY store in town, the good ol’ local Wally World, to buy pants. The only dress pants they carry are elastic waist grandma pants that look like my karate pants. What the heck? Did the designer think people would have to fight off crime while in the professional work world, if so those were great multi-purpose pants! GO GRANDMA. Eventually I found black skinny jeans, which is what I had to settle on. So far I have Shaq’s shirt and skinny pants, could it get any more ridiculous? Next I needed shoes. All I could find were GRANDPA shoes!! Horary!! I was considering them when luckily Kenz found another pair that was equally as ugly ,but  less old person, and cheaper. What a steal huh? So I bought em to add to my collection of ridiculous things I’m going to wear to work! I can’t wait!

We got free dinner at the “meet your religious leaders night”. After Kenz and I ate we were laying on the lawn talking. Mind you there are hundreds of students around. I started getting in a really goofy mood and I was laughing and all of a sudden I put my legs up in the air, and I was about the put my butt in the air (like I do at home)  when my sense came to me and I said “oh my goodness I forgot we were in public!!” that was pretty embarrassing considering we specifically sat there cause there were cute boys sitting nearby. I’m pretty sure I didn’t win them over with my charm like I’d hoped, they got up and left shortly after I made a fool of myself. In the mix of all this I folded my arms and my hand brushed my arm pit. It felt a little bristly and I thought,  “what the, I shaved this morning. I know because it was a near death experience!” so I examined my pit and yes it was VERY hairy. Confused I lifted my other arm and looked under it, I couldn’t possibly grow that much hair that fast. It was smooth. My conclusion, shaving in a state of deliria is not efficient, for best results check pulse and breathing before, during, and after to insure full consciousness and a smooth shave!

No comments:

Post a Comment