Tuesday, February 19, 2013

By the time I'm 25

All of the below will be crossed off :)
Bucket lists are great and all but I needed to make some time bound goals
So here it goes...

Emotional and Spiritual Health
Go to counseling
Identify my fears and overcome them
Learn to be comfortable talking to adults and asking for what I need
Get closer to God
Take a family name to the temple
Fulfill callings and visit teaching assignments

Chase My Dreams
Apply for my dream school aka Belmont
Move to Nashville
Write a song with someone in Nashville and have it performed at the Bluebird Cafe
Get an internship at a record label or a producing company
Get a job I enjoy/love
Be able to play a song on the guitar and piano
Get something published
Live in the moment and laugh daily

  
Have Adventures
Go to Cedar Point roller-coaster park in Ohio
See a Garths Brooks concert (completely dependent on him)
Take a hot air balloon ride
Go skydiving
Climb a V5 bouldering route
Take a trip to Vegas with a friend and see Penn and Teller
Spend New Years Eve in New York
Go on a church history tour in New York
Go to the festival of colors
Zipline in Tennessee
Visit Graceland
Go the Grand Ol' Opry
Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame

Relationships
Take a relationship slow
Don't be afraid to fall in love and/or walk away from relationships that aren't good for me
Only be in relationships that are great and not just good
Tell someone I love them and mean it
Stay good friends with Rachael, Kenzie, and Hannah



Serve Others
Be a mentor
Find a mentor
Be a camp counselor

Education
Get my associates degree
Finish my 4-year business degree

Miscellaneous
Get laser hair removal
Watch the Superbowl
Paint a canvas
Have no debt
Decorate an apartment
Be a bridesmaid
Invest in something (iPhone)
Shoot a gun




No comments:

Post a Comment