Saturday, September 8, 2012

Phoenix Arizona

Aka the land of Hell.
My family and I journeyed to this land mid June.
It's early September now... and I'm just now posting this.
It's called major procrastination.
But Ellen said "do not delay the day of your procrastination.
Start today!"
So I did.
It's only been 1/4 of a year so I'd say I'm right on track :)

Because it's been so long I will post a few of my favorite pictures from the trip and maybe add my two cents on a few of them :)




This is the Grand Canyon at a distance





 ....................................................................................................

My first time at the legendary Lake Powell








This is my Little Mermaid picture because we all know that when the sun goes down my fins come out! What I'm really trying to say is i love mermaids.
.........................................................................................................






I get wedgies... what can I say?

..................................................................................................................

Phoenix Arizona temple
 ...............................................................................................................

A pretty picture taken at the condo we stayed at

...............................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment