Sunday, June 3, 2012

Family. Isn't It About Time.

My little cousin Bradi spent this past week with me and my family.
We had a lot of fun.
We...
  • flew a kite
  • had a slumber party
  • gave her a pedicure
  • ate ice cream cones
  • had an adventure at Daybreak Lake
  • visited the "Up" house
  • enjoyed a picnic
  • went to the park
  • shopped at the mall
  • ate free Panda Express Orange Chicken
  •  had plenty of reading time together
  • she played with my old Bratz Dolls and Polly Pockets
  • and the best of all {in my personal opinion} we took her to a Charley Jenkins concert
 Our adventure at Daybreak was pretty fun.
We played on the playground and waded in the lake and saw a cute little family of ducks.
Bradi was really excited about that.









After we played at the lake and the park we walked around and looked at the houses and stores.
My mom bought a brownie from one of the cute local shops and cut it into four pieces with her credit card so we could all have some.
It was really peanut buttery... that's not really my style but Nate liked it a lot.
When we got home Kenzie came over and she was talking with Ang and I when my mom handed Ang the credit card and said "wash it".
I was in the middle of an intense story when I looked down at Ang's hands and saw broken pieces of plastic
I asked her why she was destroying mom's bank card.
She weakly replied "I think mom told me to trash it...."
We all busted up laughing for at least five minutes and mom was stunned at the broken sight of her card but she had a good laughing attack as well.
Ang just kept saying that she thought that was a weird request but for some reason she just didn't question it.
Yay for absent mindedness!

This will save mom some money... I'm sure of it!
.........................................................................................................

 The Charley Jenkins concert was the highlight of our week.
Bradi is a natural at going to concerts.
It is an art form ok people.
She danced and screamed along with me and we lit up the night.
She was just as excited as I was.
I want her to be my permanent concert buddy from now on because she knows how to live it up.
I let her wear my hat because she didn't feel right going to a country concert without one.
Whoever taught this girl concert etiquette taught her RIGHT!
I was so proud!







..............................................................................................................


Bradi husking corn for dinner.

The up house.




Ice cream cone.
If you want to read more about the Charley Jenkins and Chris Cagle concert click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment