Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven

I'm reading an amazing book right now. It has opened my mind up to God's many miracles. God can truly do anything. I've come to the conclusion never to doubt God's power. He is in charge and He has the last say in ALL matters. I have been so touched by this story and this family’s recovery. They had so much faith and God never left them in their trials. Hope is never gone, we just need to let God guide our lives so he can shape us into the people we can become.

visit the web site http://prayforalex.com/home.php to learn more about Alex’s story. You can also read the book "The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven" by Kevin and Alex Malarkey... here is a wonderful poem from the book...

"Alex cannot walk

Jesus walked on water

Alex cannot talk

God spoke the universe into existence

Alex cannot breathe

The Holy Spirit is the breath of life

Therefore...

I will not look to the world

But to the WORD

I will not look to my son

But to my FATHER

I will not see with my eyes

But with my HEART

I will not fall victim

To the prison of circumstance

I will worship my God

And abide in his hope

Let it be..."

-Kevin Malarkey

No comments:

Post a Comment