Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Back in Town

First off I’d just like to say Thanksgiving break was much needed and greatly appreciated! Black Friday was a success. Kenz and I went to fashion place mall and pretend like there was something we really wanted buy. We ran around franticly screaming. And then we left when that got old. Not a dime spent.

 But now I’m back on my side of the railroad tracks for three weeks.

Mine and Kenzie’s first night back: she read while I wrote, then we both read… for hours. After a while I realized my eyes hurt, I think I forgot to blink the whole time I was reading. I have that problem; honestly I think it’s a disorder. Then Kenz asked if I would pop her back. I grimaced and asked if I had to… the answer was yes. I tried to walk on her back, but I felt her spine and I started freaking out.  I ended up just doing it my way, which is pushing on her back with my hands on either side of the backbone. I applied pressure and immediately the popping was horrific!! I’ve never popped her back so well. It was awful. I scream and jump away and not even three seconds later we heard a *knock knock knock* Kenz motioned me into our bedroom she turned off the lights and locked the door. Then the voice on the outside of the door says “Ladies, I know you’re in there.” We just sat on my bed (in front of the door)in the dark giggling. I felt like a little kid again, hiding from my mom when I know I’ve done something bad. All I have to say is curse quiet hours!! I don’t have a quiet setting! We’re bound to get written up one of these days. It’s a comin’.  Oh and I wasn’t able to leave the room to microwave my frozen burrito. It was starvation for me Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment